Friday, January 7, 2011

Need Ideas or Help: Here is Where you Get it

TODAY'S TOPIC IS... RESOURCES

      We all LOVE to eat.  It is the truth because none of us love to starve...Well some do but not all of us.  I am here to talk to those of you that do love to eat.  Problem is most of us cant cook...well "SEARCH NO MORE for YOUR ANSWERS ARE HERE!!!"  My name is Eduardo Perdomo and I have graduated with my Culinary Arts Degree and am here to help you out with that problem.


      What do I want to eat? What can I make? OOOH I can make...But how do I do that?  Those are all questions home cooks always ask themselves.  There are plenty of ways you can find the answers to these questions.  1 of them is ME... Others can be my personal favorites Chef Emerald Lagasse and Alton Brown.  What? Don't know who Alton Brown is?...Sure you do and if you don't here is a clip...


     The internet is a great way to find new recipes and ideas but I prefer the food network because they offer recipes that anyone can follow and list them in an orderly and easy to understand way...A Standard Recipe if you will.  Recipes as Chefs say are guidelines for you to follow.  They can be tweaked and things can be substituted however you want for you to make it your own.

I call my self a resource because you can ask me questions about anything you need to know when you need a recipe, don't understand something, or just have questions for me personally. 

1 comment: